Effective March 1, 2021
As many of you know, we have never had a cancellation policy in place, but unfortunately the time has come. We are turning away customers due to lack of availability and we have noticed an increase in late cancellations and no call / no shows.
As a small business, when you book with us, we hold a space and a staff member (if necessary) exclusively for you. We value your business and ask you to please respect this new policy.
When you miss an appointment with us that involves a staff member, they not only lose your business, but also the potential business of other customers who could have scheduled an appointment for the same time.
If you arrive late for your scheduled appointment, we may deny your service or offer you a partial service according to the time-slot we held for you. These situations will be handled on an individual basis and are up to our discretion.
We do not have the time or man-power to do follow up calls for all appointments so please mark your calendar if you make a reservation with us. It is your responsibility, not ours, so please be respectful.
- A credit card will be required for a reservation for all services.
- The credit card will be kept on file but will NOT be charged unless you do not comply with our cancellation policy.
- You can change the method of payment upon checkout and you are not obligated to use the same credit card for payment.
- NO call, NO show (OR less than 24 hour notice).
- If you do not call and cancel at least 24-hours ahead of time, you will be charged 100% of the total of your service(s).
Thank you for your understanding and continued support!