Far-infrared radiant (FIR) heat provides all the healthy benefits of natural sunlight without any of the dangerous effects of solar radiation. FIR heat actually penetrates and warms the body so the heat energy is not lost trying to warm the air. FIR heat is not ultraviolet radiation, but a narrow band of energy within the 5.6 to 15 micron level.
This type of energy travels 1½ – 2” deep into the body increasing circulation and nourishing damaged tissue. The FIR heat emitted is a naturally occurring energy that heats objects by direct light conversion. This natural heat increases body temperature which in turn stimulates and improves the immune system.
The FIR heat emitted in the sauna may induce two to three times the sweat volume of conventional saunas and they operate at a much cooler air temperature range. Many individuals who cannot tolerate a conventional sauna, steam room or sweat lodge will find it to be a pleasant experience.
Infrared Saunas assist with and/or alleviates symptoms of the following:
- Pain Relief
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Weight Loss
- Increases Extensibility of Collagen Tissue
- Joint Stiffness
- Increases Blood Flow
- Menopausal Symptoms
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Detoxification of the Body
Pricing for a 45 minute session:
- Adult - $30
- 1 Month UNLIMITED (Per Person) - $199
- $55 - Pick Two
- $80 - Pick Three
Pick from: Salt Cave, Halo Room, Hand & Foot Detox, Infrared Sauna. Same Person, Same Visit ONLY.
What to expect when visiting our FAR Infrared Sauna:
- Medical Conditions: Please consult your doctor if you have any medical conditions or have any questions if the sauna is right for you.
- Age restrictions: 18 or older unless accompanied by a parent.
- Towels are provided but you are welcome to bring your own. We require you to sit on a towel and we may have a towel on the floor in the sauna to protect the wood from sweat. Our facility does not have showers.
- Water is available but you can bring your own if it is in a sealed container. No alcoholic beverages allowed.