Our Healing Salt Cave® is a totally unique, man-made, recreation of the environment of a natural underground salt mine in Poland that is naturally pollution free. The cave is made with about 20,000 pounds of pink salt from Poland and the temperature is kept between 64-68 degrees. Salt Caves have been successfully used in Europe for the past several decades for treatment in asthma, allergies, sinusitis and COPD as well as many other common respiratory illnesses such as bronchitis and even dermatological conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
Our Halo Room is a serene and Zen setting that provides the same salt therapy benefits as our Healing Salt Cave®. This room is wheelchair accessible and is kept at a cozy 70-72 degrees and allows you to relax and meditate in front of a 300 gallon salt water fish tank. Watching fish swim is stress and anxiety reducing and studies show it can reduce blood pressure and emotional agitation. Relaxing sound therapy is provided by soft background music and soothing water fountains. There are amethyst and citrine geode cathedrals and a flickering fireplace that contribute to our safe and peaceful space.
Pricing for a 45 minute session:
- Adult - $30
- Children 12 and Under (with accompanied paying adult) - $10
- 1 Month UNLIMITED (Per Person) - $199
Group Package* for the Healing Salt Cave® or The Halo Room (45-minutes):
- $25 Per Person - Healing Salt Cave® (minimum of 8 people, max of 10).
- This is PER PERSON, no matter the age.
- If you want a private session with less than 8 people, cost is $200.
- $25 Per Person - Halo Room (minimum of 6 people, max of 8).
- This is PER PERSON, no matter the age.
- If you want a private session with less than 6 people, cost is $150.
*For groups, credit card information will be required and will be held on file. Your card will only be charged if you do not show up or give us a 48-hour cancellation notice. You can change payment type at time of service. You can pay as a group or individually.
- $55 - Pick Two
- $80 - Pick Three
Pick from: Salt Cave, Halo Room, Hand & Foot Detox, Infrared Sauna. Same Person, Same Visit ONLY.
What to expect when visiting our Healing Salt Cave or Halo Room:
- Please wear comfortable clothing. Shoe covers are provided. If you are going into the salt cave, the temperature is kept between 62-65 degrees so please dress appropriately if you tend to get chilly. Due to COVID, we no longer provide blankets so please bring your own if you think you will need one.
- Avoid wearing perfumes / after shave or any other fragrances to respect those that may have allergies or other reactions to fragrances.
- If you are a smoker, please wear fresh clothes and use mint mouth wash (or something similar) right before your session so you do not disturb others with the odor of nicotine. Please remember others may be allergic to smoke.
- You may experience a dry throat and increased coughing during and directly after your session. This is natural and should go away after drinking water.
- NO food or drinks are allowed in the cave since it a controlled, sterile micro-climate and the floor is covered with crushed salt. Accommodations can be made if there is a medical condition that demands the use of water during your salt therapy session.
- Children 12 and under are only allowed during a designated family hour (kids session). Please call us for our schedule.
- We do have a limited number of lockers for small personal items such as phones and purses. Do not leave any valuables in our facility unattended as we will not be responsible for any stolen or lost items. Any items taken into a salty environment are exposed to the dry salt aerosol which may damage the circuitry. It is at the owner’s risk and we will not be responsible for any damages.
Please do NOT come for a salt therapy treatment during any active stage of any contagious disease. We highly recommend that you consult with your doctor or physician if you have any concerns before starting salt therapy treatments. People not advised to do salt therapy are those experiencing:
- COVID symptoms
- Infections accompanied by fever
- Acute active tuberculosis
- COPD in the third stage
- Bleeding / Spitting of blood
- Alcohol or drug intoxication
- Unstable or uncontrolled hypertension
- Acute / Infectious stages of respiratory disease (flu, cold, acute bronchitis)